Associate Attorney with Litigation Experience
Our firm is seeking to add a full-time Associate to assist in driving the growth of the firm. The candidate should be experienced in general civil litigation and transactional matters. This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated individual who enjoys the variety offered by a small practice, has the ability to handle his or her own caseload without the administrative hassles of managing a firm, and wants to work in a firm that puts high value on the importance of work/life balance. The firm places a high value on teamwork, and the firm has invested significantly in creating an environment that fosters growth and mentorship.
We value the ability of an Associate to manage his or her own caseload, and we provide the right amount of mentorship to ensure the success of every member of our team.
The successful candidate will have an established record of litigation experience including trials, depositions and motion practice. The ability to interact with clients with minimal supervision is valued. Typical cases are contract disputes in Maryland, DC, and Virginia.
- Litigation experience.
- Admitted in good standing in the Maryland and DC Bars. Virginia is a plus.
- Case management experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to consistently devote ample time to client matters to obtain the optimum result.
- Some transactional skills such as contract drafting and business entity formation are a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous leave provisions.
- Paid parking.
- Select paid Bar dues and CLE (upon approval).
- Internal mentorship and growth training.
- Health and retirement benefits.
- This is a great opportunity to leverage skills for career advancement.