Associate Attorney with Litigation Experience
Policastri Law Firm, LLC in Rockville, Maryland, is seeking to add another full-time Senior Associate to our growing team. We are looking for a lawyer who is experienced in general civil litigation and transactional matters.
Flexibility, career development, and a high degree of impact on the outcome of cases are among the many advantages to working for our dynamic, fast-growing small law firm. We offer opportunities for higher earning through bonuses paid to Associates who originate business and achieve revenue-generating goals.
About the Firm
Policastri Law Firm, LLC is a boutique law firm with a thriving commercial litigation practice. Most of our cases are breach of contract claims that involve business, employment and real estate-related disputes. Our litigation practice is varied, and our firm has a longstanding reputation of excellence.
We have invested significantly in creating a law-firm environment that runs on systems, fosters teamwork, provides mentorship and growth opportunities. We believe in being collegial and collaborative.
About the Position
The successful candidate will have an established record of litigation experience including trials, depositions and motions practice as well as the ability to interact with clients with minimal supervision. Typical cases are contract disputes in Maryland, DC, and Virginia.
This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated individual who enjoys the variety offered by a small firm, has the ability to handle his or her own caseload without the administrative hassles of managing a firm, and wants to work where high value is put on the importance of work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have an appreciation for his or her own contribution to the growth of the firm and wants to earn relative to that growth.
- Litigation experience.
- Admitted in good standing in the Maryland and DC Bars. Virginia is a plus.
- Case management experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to consistently devote ample time to client matters to obtain the optimum result.
- Some transactional skills such as contract drafting and business entity formation are a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation.
- Bonus opportunities.
- Generous leave provisions.
- Paid parking.
- Select paid Bar dues and CLE (upon approval).
- Health benefits.
- This is a great opportunity to leverage skills for career advancement.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.