Architecture / Engineering Law
Policastri Law Firm has been providing sage advice and legal experience to our business clients for over 30 years. Many of our clients have successful architecture and engineering firms, these types of businesses come with another subset of legal requirements.
Our experienced attorneys provide truly comprehensive legal representation to our clients, handling a variety of matters that include:
- Drafting the Owner / Architect Agreement
- Construction Administration Legal Assistance
- Architect Entity Formation
- Licensing Issues for Architects
- Liens – Asserting and Assisting Owner in Defending Claims
- Insurance and Indemnification
- Copyright and Instruments of Service
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Limitation of Liability
- Mediation and Arbitration Preparation
- Expert Witness Preparation and Report Generation
- Deposition Preparation
- Understanding the Standard of Care
- Discovery and E-Discovery
- Timeline and Claims Organization
- Construction Financing Letters
Our main priority as your architectural and engineering lawyer is to ensure you are protected. Our attorneys work for you as trusted advisors who incorporate real world practicality with the highest level of professional, ethical, and effective representation. Our focus is to work collaboratively to obtain the best possible outcome and resolution for you.
When you place your trust in Policastri Law Firm to be your legal advisor, you can expect collaborative goal review, open communication, and personalized legal strategies. If you are in need of legal assistance, do not try to navigate these complex waters alone. We are committed to providing you a positive experience all while seamlessly handling the meticulous details.